I know it's kind of weird and not cool to talk about working out and exercising and stuff.
But I'm not very cool so here I go...
I'm training for a marathon! I ran 8 miles 2 Fridays ago! I'm really proud of myself.
I've been exercising a lot. And I've been "trying" to eat better. Eating clean is really hard!
Today I did really good! Over the weekend I did horrible! I have like this built in voice in my head that says, "It's the weekend!" Thanks mom! haha
Things that have helped keep me motivated:
- a good running play list. to help me not think about running.
- going to the gym. (it's like a reward because I get to get out of the house for a little bit)
- pinterest. i have a cheesy motivational board that I look at all the time.
- thinking about another baby (I know if I want to be able to enjoy more children I need to get into better shape.)
- Amron. He's been so supportive. When I told him I felt guilty when I was running and the kids were home he told me it was good for them. That they need that example of taking care of themselves.
- A CRUISE!!! We are going on a cruise in December. Yea, I'm excited.
- Not weighing myself. In the past I've let the number effect me too much. Like if I didn't lose weight I would get upset and go eat cookies. Instead I just have goals to reach everyday. That is something I can control.
- myfitnesspal.com I can keep track of my calories and it's free.
I'm pretty excited about this.
P.S. What motivates you to reach your goals; fitness or other?