i'm not feeling that. lately i haven't had much to say, and i've always been a talker.
maybe i'm just getting boring.
maybe i always was.
maybe i'm subconsciously closing myself off from people since we will be gone for years....nah.
well this is what we have been up to lately:
- Amron studying for the MCAT
- looking for a house to rent in Guadalajara
- Graham is officially potty trained (I know I said that a year ago but it's really true this time)
- Sadie took 5 steps
- I just got a carne asada burrito and asked them to put a chilie rellano INSIDE
- I'm addicted to Lush
- I got called to be in nursery and activity days
- I read "Heaven in Here" by Stephanie Nielson and I highly recommend it
- My mom went on a trip for 5 days and we didn't know what to do with ourselves
- Amron got me an iPhone
- My little sister, Paige turned 11
HAPPY ALMOST MOTHER'S DAY!