Yesterday was our 3 year anniversary. I could say it seems like we just got married but I could also say it seems like forever. I guess it's somewhere in the middle. Here's a little timeline of those 3 years:
- We got married July, 18th 2008 in the Mesa, AZ Temple.
- We got pregnant a few weeks later.
- We moved to Thatcher, AZ in January of 2009
- Amron started E.A. that Jaunary
- Graham was born April, 12th 2009 at the Banner Gateway Hospital
- We moved to Pima, AZ (about 10 minutes from our last place) when Graham was a few weeks old
- We moved back to our home in Chandler in August of 2009
- We moved in with Amron's parents in December of 2009
- Amron started ASU May, 2010
- I started school again at Chandler Gilbert in August 2010
- We found out we were pregnant again in August 2010
- And Max and Sadie were born April 11, 2011
A lot of other things have happened in the time but I guess these are the big ones or at least the ones I can remember!
We had the best anniversary this year:
We went to Gold Canyon Resort.
Our room had a freaking hot tub in it!
And they upgraded our room to a suite.
It was bigger then our house.
And we slept for 9 hours straight.
I got a pedicure.
We saw Harry Potter.
We went to Crackers twice! Amron had a bite of my breakfast so we had to go back so he could get it! It's called the California Eggs Benny and it's sooo good!
We split our kids up between our parents. Thanks moms!